Heyy.

My photo
Writing helps me relieve stress.
Go ahead and judge my writing skills, not what I write about.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I miss the days....

The days when the first kiss was the most important kiss in the world.
Now first kisses are evidence “we’ve done shit.”
The days when kisses were special and each kiss was worth something.
Now kisses are greetings, the hello’s and good bye’s.
The days when each moment spent together mattered.
Now moments are casual and unimportant.
The days when a guy wouldn’t touch a girl without her permission.
Now girls either feel insecure or sell their bodies out to the world.
The days when no one lead anyone on.
Now games are played and people get hurt.
There's so much more I could list but I really do miss these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment