Heyy.

My photo
Writing helps me relieve stress.
Go ahead and judge my writing skills, not what I write about.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The End.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Been really busy. I'm supposed to be revising for my English mock exam tomorrow and I came across this. I wrote this poem a year ago for my English class. It isn't close to World's best, but it is definitely something that I feel can be related to during times like now, when places like Japan and other effected places are suffering. My prayers and thoughts go out to all who need them. This poem here is called "The End".

Each time I bounce this ball, they call it mother nature.
That does enough damage yet they continue to destroy.
The lights that they form, blind me from the outside.
Sa the days go by, less remains of this ball I hold.

Just in one blink, in less than a second, everything is lost.
Bombs and deafening sounds.
The explosion is like a flashlight in your eye.
There's no chance of escaping from these destructions.

A beautiful disaster, it blinds you to death.
Turns a land full of love into a land full of hate and war.
Soon all the bombs will destroy this little ball.
Leaving nothing but dust, silence and emptiness.

Each time I bounce this ball, they call it mother nature.
That does enough damage yet they continue to destroy.
Disappearing over time, at times which are most sudden.
There will come a day where there is only sand left in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment